Saturday, February 12, 2011

More distractions

Yesterday, I was struggling against a work deadline and went out in the evening, so no composing. I'm still thinking of the pivot tones between my sets, and have decided that should work.

But ...

Instead of composing today, I put my publisher hat on. My set of short piano pieces, Solomon's Seal, is now published on Lulu.com, either in download form (£4.95) or in paper form (£8.95). I'm going to try to get permission to post a recording of it on my website, but here is the link for the sale copy:


http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/solomons-seal/14858450


I'm considering publishing the violin and piano version of A Point of Amber Light next, but there isn't a facility for publishing the violin part. I'll probably make that available through a free link to a pdf. I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment