Monday, December 22, 2014

Speaking of old projects nearing completion...


Since my surgery, I've been feeling a bit uninspired, probably because of the medications I'm on. Therefore, I've been trying to catch up on a few things that don't require much thought.

I'm not allowed to do anything around the house that requires any lifting, so I've been working on (finally) typesetting the end of my third symphony. There are 23 pages of manuscript left, which will come out to about 30-35 pages typeset. That's probably too much to finish before the next semester begins, but I can get a good start on it (I'm working slowly right now, and there are lots of notes on some of those pages), and then maybe work a little more on Chaos. I have less to do on that, but that requires some creativity, which is in short supply right now. So maybe after New Years, I'll spend a few days on it before I start printing out Eartraining II syllabi for my new clutch of freshmen (freshpersons?).

(Of course, you should ignore the 2001 copyright date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment