Thursday, October 24, 2013

Out the other side

I made it through my latest typesetting deadline, and took a break tonight to work on my Paradisio arrangement. I'm up to page 35 of 47, but I have the strings - at least their original parts - finished all the way to the end. I suspect they will stay mostly the same. I just have to decide where to allocate all the old winds, brass, and harp amongst the reduced corp of four instruments.

Until now much of it was easy, and there are still some easy parts to go in the last 12 pages, but it gets dense near the end (as well as pages 35-37), so it may slow down. I might try to finish it on Saturday, depending on my next typesetting deadline.

On this, I'm ahead of schedule, but I haven't started on the parts for From Her Husband's Hand, which are due on the same day: Dec 1. I'll need to start on them SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment