Sunday, November 25, 2012

Publishing Latest

I think I've made the final corrections to From Her Husband's Hand for Saxophone and Chamber Orchestra. I should receive a proof this week and should approve it right away. I changed the postscript files to 2400 dpi to see if that makes the hairpins a little smoother. They didn't look bad, but I discovered that I can send them 2400 dpi files, so that might improve the look even more.

I think either Stimmen or the Violin/Piano version of A Point of Amber Light will be next. There is a possible performance for either coming up, so it is time to get them finalized.

I'll put up a link when From Her Husband's Hand is on sale.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, the 2400 dpi didn't improve the hairpins, and only served to thicken the beams. I could play with line thicknesses, but that might adversely affect the staff and bar lines. Instead I could change the thickness of the beams, but that opens a can of worms.

    ReplyDelete