Friday, April 26, 2013

Another performance

I've just had some clarification on my Cazenovia concert this summer. It's a little sketchy, but I've had the performer (Kelly Covert) tell me she is slated to perform Stimmen on July 20. That will be the premiere of the revised version, as far as I am aware. Over the years, I've sent it out to several performers, but none of them has told me that they've performed it. Of course, there have been at least 2 performances of the original version, and maybe 2 others by the dedicatee. They were scheduled, but I don't know if they ever happened. I've since lost touch with him.

The pencil has been silent on the concerto this week. I've been busy preparing for final exams and grading papers. Hopefully, I'll get things together this week. Needless to say, I'm unlikely to meet my self-imposed deadline which is next Saturday. It's possible, but not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment